- Torn denim jeans. Why would anyone pay $$$ to look like they wrestled their jeans out of a shredder?
- Overalls. Are you a farmer? Then please…
- Boyfriend jeans. They add bulk and are not flattering on anyone.
- Midriff tops. Unless you are on the beach or very young and very fit, this is not a look that should works well on grown women. Hopefully, designers will not continue to push this one.
- Camouflage clothing. Good for hunters, bad for everyone else. Let’s camouflage this trend for good.
- Scarves worn in every situation. We love the scarf atop a jean/legging tucked into boots look too, but let’s keep our eyes out for a fresh look for the year ahead. One doesn’t want to look like they are wearing a uniform, right? Find a way to individualize this look and you will always be on trend.
- “Beachy Waves” hairstyles. Once everyone starts sporting a look such as this, it just becomes cliché. Surely there are other hairstyles out there.
- Nail art. Whether very long and pointy or long and squared nails, these just don’t look very sophisticated and quite honestly, neither do many “French” manicures. This look has been around a long time and while there are some of these types of manicures that are very subtle and tasteful, we often see many that look exaggerated and quite fake.
Coming soon… looks we can’t wait to embrace in the new year!