When the weather is cold & rainy we reach for our winter clothes. However, as these clothes tend to be in colors such as black & gray, it doesn't make us feel so bright & warm. The solution here is to add a pop of color to your winter outfits.
This is so easy to do & by adding that bit of brightness it can make you look & feel so much better!
1. Add a colorful bright blue scarf.
2. Head out of the door with a beautiful red winter coat.
3. Wear a purple sweater. Layering with a patterned shirt adds a layer of warmth & adds interesting detail.
4. An orange blouse is bound to leave you feeling toasty.
5. A subtle sheen of gold...notice the word subtle; the aim is to brighten your day, not blind everyone with too much bling!
The key to these looks is to wear your black & gray winter clothes but to add one piece of something colorful: think black pants with the orange blouse, black shift dress with black tights & shoes & the red winter coat...
Take a look in your closet: you will already have quite a number of items you could use to brighten up a cold winter's day.