Scarves are one of the best accessories you can own. They can liven up an outfit, add a pop of color, finish of a look, & in the colder months help keep you warm.
Below is a list of scarf colors Asbury Lane Style thinks we should all have in our closet for the colder months. Why? These colors will work with all of your fall & winter clothes, such as gray, navy, brown & black:
1) White or ivory/cream (depending upon your skin tone)
2) Taupe (picture #1)
3) A pale, smokey blue shade (such as this)
4) Deep pink (picture #2)
5) Bright turquoise/blue (picture #3). Use colors such as these, & the pink color, to liven up winter clothing.
6) Teal (picture #4)
7) Something with a darker brown in it (picture #5)
8) Black or navy (again, depending upon your skin tone).
Picture #6 shows how you can use one scarf to combine 3 colors: cream, brown & navy. This scarf can be used with many different outfits & it means you only have to buy 1 scarf!